Causes of hair loss and Symptoms
Causes of hair loss and Symptoms – hair loss or alopecia of the scalp and can affect the whole body. Hair loss can be due to hereditary factors, drugs or because the underlying medical condition. Anyone good men, women and kids can experience the problem of hair loss.
Kebotakaan usually refers to excessive hair loss. Some people choose to be Stoic and let hair loss by itself, while the other may seek oran covered it with a hair style, makeup, hats, etc.
There is also a select overcome hair loss by way of pengobaan and also the mengatsi surgery for hair loss, including which?
Before attempting various means of overcoming hair loss, we recommend that you first consul to the doctor to find the cause and how to cure or the best for your hair type, so. ..
The Symptoms Of Hair Loss
Hair loss can happen happens because of various reasons, depending on the problem that caused the onset of hair loss. Hair loss can happen suddenly or gradually. Some type of hair loss is only temporary nature only and the other is usually fixed. Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Thin out gradually
- Bald spots uneven
- Hair suddenly loosens
- Hair loss all over the body
related post :
> 10 Worst Foods for heart health.
> Causes of hair loss and symptoms.
> 10 Recipes with a concoction of Tradional facial beauty.
Causes Of Hair Loss
Most people typically lose 50 to 100 strands of hair every day, it still includes a normal loss. With the berambahnya age, the hair will tend to thin out gradually. Causes of hair loss can occur due to hormonal factors, medical conditions and medications.
- Hormonal Factors
Changes and hormonal imbalances can also be penyabab of hair loss. Such a case could occur because of pregnancy, childbirth, the discontinuation of taking birth control pills or menopouse.
- Medical Condition
- Thyroid problems – thyroid gland help regulate hormones in the body, if they can not working properly, can cause hair loss.
- Alopecia areata – this disease occurs when the immune system attacks the body hair follicles causing the hair loss.
- Infections of the scalp. Infection, such as ringworm, it can invade the hair and scalp, which causes hair loss. Once the infection is treated, the hair will usually grow back.
- Skin Disorders. The disease can cause scarring, such as lichen planus and lupus, several types can cause permanent hair loss at the scar.
- Other causes
- Physical or emotional shock – many people who experience hair thinning after a shocking incident that physically or emotionally, seperri such as sudden weight loss or increased, high fever and death of family members.
- Hair style. Hair loss can occur if the hair is pulled too tight in hair styles such as pigtails or cornrow.