Why Intimacy Is Great For Manhood Health
When a man is thinking about getting it on, he might be thinking about the pleasure involved ' but there are benefits to intimacy that go far beyond what he might experience during those moments of bliss.
In fact, manhood health is vastly improved by greater intimacy, as is overall health. Here are ten good reasons why a man should make intimacy a priority ' and it goes well beyond simply looking toward good member care.
read also :
>> Why Junk Food Is Bad For You!
>> Here's how to Prepare Aloe Vera is right to tackle various Diseases
>> The Benefits Of Garlic For Health
- Intimacy lowers blood pressure. Recent studies have shown that those who have regular relations with a partner also have much lower diastolic blood pressure than those who are not intimately active.
- Aggressive intimacy burns calories. Want to burn at least 200 calories? A good romp in the sack can do it. Just make sure to keep going for more than 30 minutes or so to get the best benefits ' something a partner probably will not mind at all!
- Stress lowers, happiness goes up. Sensual activity releases endorphins and other great hormones that lower the levels of stress, thus lessening the debilitating effects of that stress. In turn, happiness levels rise.
- Immunity gets better. Those who want a stronger immune system should aim to have intimacy at least once per week. During a good session, the body increases production of immunoglobulin A, which creates a healthier immune system and thus helps the body fight off diseases.
- It’s an antihistamine. Those who suffer from allergies or asthma sometimes find that a good romp will lead to much easier breathing. It’s believed that the body releases natural antihistamines during intimacy, which leads to an easier time for the lungs.
- Heart attacks are less likely. A British study found that those who have intimate relations with a partner at least twice per week are much less likely to suffer a heart attack. In addition, the activity keeps other cardiac issues at bay, such as high blood pressure (as previously mentioned).
- Intimacy protects against prostate cancer. When it comes to manhood health, there’s no doubt that regular intimacy is best. Those who spill seed at least 21 times per month have a much lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who get off about 7 times per month. If that fun is had with a partner, many other benefits come into play, so it’s a good idea to get busy!
- Sleep is much better. There has long been that old joke about a man getting off, rolling over and falling asleep almost immediately. There’s actually some truth to that: a pleasure plateau releases oxytocin, which induces sleepiness and makes it easier to relax. However, it’s important to make sure that both partners have that same dose of oxytocin, so that one doesn’t sleep while the other stays awake and annoyed.
- Bonding and self-esteem increase. In the aftermath of intimacy, bonding between the two people involved tends to be heightened, thanks to the release of oxytocin. However, self-esteem also goes up. Whether it’s from the bonding or from the sensual event itself, no one really knows ' but it doesn’t matter. It’s still a good feeling that deserves to be repeated over and over!
- It’s a natural painkiller. The body releases endorphins during intimacy. These feel-good hormones can help alleviate pain. Those who suffer from headaches, arthritis, minor aches and pains and even women with cramps might notice that those aches go away during and after intimacy ' and tend to stay away for quite some time.
To make the most of manhood health and intimacy, a man wants to be prepared for anything. This can be assured by using a top-notch manhood health crme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin).
A guy should look for a crme that contains L-arginine, an amino acid known for helping blood vessels dilate, which can in turn help with hardness. A crme that contains vitamin C is helpful as well, as it provides the support for collagen that is necessary for optimum firmness.