To enrich your life further, you can compliment yoga practice with the herbal products which provide you with probably the best way to boost immune system. Long ago, our forefathers would use a number of herbs to improve immunity or as natural lung cleanser.
5 Things You Need To Know About Feeding Your Maltipoo Puppy
16 health benefits of yoga in a daily life:
- Improves your lung function. If you've got problem with your lungs, you can also take some herbal immune boosters. Amishi Tar-Nil is an excellent herbal product that helps you arrest the damage that you might have caused to your lungs after years of smoking.
- Lowers your risk for a heart disease.
- Makes you more flexible and vibrant.
- Helps in building stronger bones.
- Helps build your immune system. Compliment daily yoga with a herbal product like Shakti Ras which is probably the best way to boost immune system.
- Tones up your muscles.
- Relieves acute back pain.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Helps you lose weight.
- Also helps you gain weight if you are underweight.
- Delays aging.
- You get a glowing skin.
- Helps improve your relationships with family and friends since you can address the sensitive relationship matters with a calmer and clearer mind.
- Increases energy. A mere 10 minute of online guided yoga in the middle of daily chorus can help a great deal in helping you stay energized and at the top of your game.
- Helps with constipation by strengthening your digestive system. Additionally, you can also take herbal products, like Amishi Zyme, that help a great deal with gas, bloating, and stomach pain.
The popular yoga forms:
When you start out with yoga and Pranayam, you will likely to come across different styles of yoga. The terms or different style forms may leave you confused. And feeling dumb. But that's not how yoga should make you feel. To cut long story short, the popular yoga styles include:
1. Hath Yoga - To put it simply, all yoga is hath yoga.
Hath basically means all physical yoga practice. And therefore, each and every yoga posture and each and every yoga style is essentially hath yoga.
2. Ashtang Yoga.
It is for those of you who are looking for more strenuous and structured physical exercise. Ashtang yoga is made up of 6 well established sequences of poses that one can go through at his or her own pace and comfort.
Practitioners of Ashtang yoga move from one pose to another quite rapidly. The first sequence, for example, is called Yoga Chikitsa, which consists of 75 poses and may take you about 1.5 to 2 hours to complete. Each sequence of poses focuses on a different aspect of your mind and body.
For example, the first sequence of this yoga style focuses on helping you to detox, gain strength, flexibility and stamina. If you are practicing Ashtang yoga for rejuvenation and flexibility and a better immune system, you can fasten up the process with the help of herbal products such as Amishi Shakti Ras which is an excellent herbal product to boost immune system naturally.
9 Healthy Things To Eat For Lunch!
3. Kundalini Yoga.
If you are done with the basic yoga practices, you can take up Kundalini Yoga which focuses on stimulating and awakening the kundalini (serpent) Shakti. For those with no clue about kundalini Shakti, think of it as a giant energy source or supply that lays dormant down at the bottom of your spine, waiting to be tapped. With Kundalini yoga, you try to awaken the energy and guide it to move upward your body. Poses are done with certain breathing techniques.
4. Bikram Yoga.
You can call it hot yoga as well. Conceptualized and popularized by Bikram Chaudhuri, Bikram yoga is done in heated rooms or studios. So while learning this style of yoga, you will sweat like you never did in your life as you will swift from one pose to another in its sequence of 21 poses, each performed twice.
The other yoga styles can include Iyengar, Sivananda, Prenatal, Restorative, Jivamukti, Kripalu, and Anusara.
Word of Caution:
Yoga practice helps develop the mind and body and spirit, and brings with it hundreds of health benefits. However, it is important to learn and practice yoga and Pranayam under the supervision of a trained yoga teacher.